Selamat Datang di Blog Kami

Wellcome

28 June 2015

tugas sofskill b.inggris bisnis 2 (the most interesting event)

        Long Journey

            My most memorable experience was when I walked into the island rays in a thousand islands, there gain valuable experience without a survey first so when I find a way there are many obstacles, such as for example after I reached the dock had run out of tickets for the ship to cross the island , so I was quite inhibited trip, and I was staying with my friends didermaga that provided a place to wait, because the news of the officers, tickets are only sold about 80buah byasanya so many potential ticket buyers who have been queuing since 00.00 therefore we decided to there overnight.

            tomorrow when we get a front row tickets only natural because I've been waiting since yesterday, but while in the morning we find a lot of passengers were stranded as a result of tickets sold since 02.00 we also think they are coming from 03:00 alone was disappointed because tickets are sold out , let alone us who came during the afternoon, after waiting 1malam ago we set up the goal about 30 minutes, whereas the camp by boat, whatever happens if we use nearly fishing boats we make alternative. moment I got there I get sight to spoil our eyes were stunned by the natural beauty, so I recommend the island as a destination for your pari challenging, there are many games are presented in sufficient water adrenaline.  

            Because a fairly short time I can only tell you to so many, I hope this experience can be used as an alternative to a tourist destination, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads ads ads ads